What to do if there water is coming from the ceiling

26 December 2010:

You may have a burst pipe ...

1  Turn off the electricity at the mains.
2  Turn off water at the main valve under the kitchen sink.
3  Call a plumber.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want me to call you, please make sure you leave your name, phone number and the best time to call.